Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Orange SP210 - Isobaric 2x10" Bass Speaker Cabinet

Much to my annoyance, I only bought this cab last week and have now been offered a work placemement abroad which I can not turn down so will have to sell this on.

It is in absolutely A1, immaculate showroom condition and even comes wearing the Orange tag. I have had a play with it over the last couple of days and it sounds great. Real tight punchy tone with oodles of solid, fundemental bass frequency capabilities. Incredible how so much sound can come from such a dinky cab. This cab would certainly lend itself really well to the Bass Terror and would suit small to medium gigs easily.

All information can be found [url="http://www.orangeamps.com/products.asp?Action=View&ID=112"]here![/url] Will upload some photo's just as soon as I get home from work.

In the meantime, details as follows:

*Lightweight neo speakers
*8 ohm
*600watt
*Compact but extremely powerfull

I am looking to hopefully get back what I paid for it so that is £330.

Please dont hesitate if you have any questions.

Edited by uzzell

[quote name='uzzell' post='892983' date='Jul 12 2010, 05:25 PM']Much to my annoyance, I only bought this cab last week and have now been offered a work placemement abroad which I can not turn down so will have to sell this on.

It is in absolutely A1, immaculate showroom condition and even comes wearing the Orange tag. I have had a play with it over the last couple of days and it sounds great. Real tight punchy tone with oodles of solid, fundemental bass frequency capabilities. Incredible how so much sound can come from such a dinky cab. This cab would certainly lend itself really well to the Bass Terror and would suit small to medium gigs easily.

All information can be found [url="http://www.orangeamps.com/products.asp?Action=View&ID=112"]here![/url] Will upload some photo's just as soon as I get home from work.

I am looking to hopefully get back what I paid for it so that is £330.

Please dont hesitate if you have any questions.[/quote]

I can attest to the power of these wee cabs also, will take some pretty serious low end too.

Mark

[quote name='paulbkeeves' post='894399' date='Jul 14 2010, 08:38 AM']Hi! I've been looking for an extension cab for my TecAmp Puma 112 combo and this may well be just the ticket. Thing is I now live in Berlin. Any chance of posting? If so, how much?
Cheers,
Paul[/quote]

PM'd

[quote name='Chest Rockwell' post='894423' date='Jul 14 2010, 09:12 AM']hmmm. could this go with my Barefaced Compact and TB? all signs point to yes. When you leaving? what price will it be the day before? :rolleyes: :lol:[/quote]

Not 100% sure of all details yet but hopefully in the coming week or two. Barefaced Compact, TB and the SP210 would make a fine rig. I say do it! :)

[quote name='fede162162' post='894747' date='Jul 14 2010, 02:43 PM']I can't find its weight , can you say it to me please?[/quote]

Dont have means to weigh at the moment but at a guess I would say about 15-16kgs. Certainly lighter than the Aguilar DB112 I recently owned and easily a one hand lift.

Hope that all helps and thanks for the interest.

Edited by uzzell