Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

WITHDRAWN BAG END S15-D CABINET & WALTER WOODS M1-100-8

rhino

Due to HM Revenue & Customs method of operating, I apparently have to pay them even more of my hard earned money.

It is with great regret that I inform your good selves of the availability of the above ]Bag End cabinet for a veritable give away price of £300.00, and a nominal charge of £25.00 in respect of delivery costs (fuel) within a 200 mile radius of Leeds/Bradford.
The cabinet, 18.5" high, 18.5" wide and 15.5" deep, weighing 44lbs, houses an 8ohm 15" Bag End (Eminence) loudspeaker which will handle 200 watts / 400 peak in a frequency range of 50hz - 4khz at 103 db.spl., via a banana socket or 1/4" jack.
It is a fine cabinet and therefore deserves a good home.

However, the highlight of the evening is the availability of my Walter Woods M1-100-8 amplifier which comes complete with a custom made flight case, operating instructions, amp to cabinet cables, (jack to speakon custom made by Pete Cornish) and a 20 foot long MT Ripcord cable, right angled jack to straight jack.
The amp, removed from the flight case, is 3.5" high, 12.5" wide and 7.5" deep, weighing approx 3-4 lbs
The amp is conservatively rated at 100 watts into 8ohms and 200 watts into 4ohms. It is a great amplifier and should be one of the wonders of the world(IMHO) and is priced conservatively at £900.00 with a nominal charge of £25.00 in respect of delivery costs (fuel) within a 200 mile radius of Leeds/Bradford.

Don't all rush at once.

Rhino.

Edited by rhino

[quote name='wotnwhy' post='98237' date='Dec 3 2007, 04:36 PM']oh deary me, don't see WW up for sale very often (if at all!), sorry that it's had to come to this for you.

are you getting something nice to replace?[/quote]

Assuming the WW sells - a PJB M300 head to drive my two PJB 4B cabinets.

Cheers,

Rhino