Why become a member? ×

Sold

6stringbassist

This bass has been passed around a bit recently, I'm the third owner in about three months.

I don't really know why, because it's a really great bass, both soundwise, to play and in looks.

I'm only selling it because I already have two other jazz basses with rosewood fretboards, and I've just bought a Marcus Miller signature bass.

I should point out that this may already be sold, but I'm going to advertise it anyway in case that sale falls through.

The bass has a great low action and is currently fitted with DR Lo-rider nickel strings.

It comes with a good quality gig bag.

Personal collection from Birmingham is preferred, but I will post if absolutely necessary.

I've had it set up since I bought it, and it now has a tortoiseshell pickguard fitted to it. I still have the original black one that will accompany the sale. It also has a chrome pickup cover fitted to it for the 'Marcus' look.

I'd like £595 plus shipping for it.

Trades welcome for a 5 string Musicman (plus cash from me). I'd prefer white or sunburst. Or an Aguilar AG500 or AG500SC.

I'm going to be playing on a cruise ship from the middle of next month, so I'd like to get a deal sorted out before then.

Edited by 6stringbassist

[quote name='6stringbassist' post='884484' date='Jul 3 2010, 12:16 AM']This bass has been passed around a bit recently, I'm the third owner in about three months.

I don't really know why, because it's a really great bass, both soundwise, to play and in looks.

I'm only selling it because I already have two other jazz basses with rosewood fretboards, and I've just bought a Marcus Miller signature bass.

I should point out that this may already be sold, but I'm going to advertise it anyway in case that sale falls through.

The bass has a great low action and is currently fitted with DR Lo-rider nickel strings.

It comes with a good quality gig bag.

Personal collection from Birmingham is preferred, but I will post if absolutely necessary.

I've had it set up since I bought it, and it now has a tortoiseshell pickguard fitted to it. I still have the original black one that will accompany the sale. It also has a chrome pickup cover fitted to it for the 'Marcus' look.

I'd like £595 plus shipping for it.

Trades welcome for a 5 string Musicman (plus cash from me). I'd prefer white or sunburst. Or an Aguilar AG500 or AG500SC.

I'm going to be playing on a cruise ship from the middle of next month, so I'd like to get a deal sorted out before then.[/quote]I'm only selling it because I already have two other jazz basses with rosewood fretboards, and I've just bought a Marcus Miller signature bass.

:) ...im sure ive there...lovely bass..