Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Smash

Hi, I am now selling a newly acquired bass I bought from here not long ago, trouble is I prefer a P/J set up so it has to go, it is in great condition and plays wonderfully well. The bass has been fitted with Duncan Seymour SPB-3 Quarter Pounders which give a very hot signal, it feels almost active. Comes with all accessories in picture and Fender Hard Case.

I am looking for £500 with £20 postage

Bank Transfer preferred or Paypal if you pay the charges

Any questions I will try to answer.

Edited by Smash

[quote name='Smash' post='885817' date='Jul 4 2010, 09:10 PM']No love for this USA Precision, it really is amazing and a bargain price[/quote]
Very surprised at lack of response - if I weren`t looking for an amp at present, I`d snap this up, even tho I don`t need another bass.

Someone take this, it is a great price!

[quote name='Lozz196' post='885886' date='Jul 4 2010, 10:14 PM']Very surprised at lack of response - if I weren`t looking for an amp at present, I`d snap this up, even tho I don`t need another bass.

Someone take this, it is a great price![/quote]
Cheers fellow Fender lover :) , I am shocked no one has bought it thought it would fly out, oh well will just have to keep it here longer :rolleyes:

[quote name='RhysP' post='886041' date='Jul 5 2010, 08:39 AM']What year is this Precision, and do you still have the original pickup?[/quote]
Well the serial number puts the bass at 06/07 and I am afraid I do not have the original pickups.

[quote name='Smash' post='886054' date='Jul 5 2010, 09:07 AM']Well the serial number puts the bass at 06/07 and I am afraid I do not have the original pickups.[/quote]

I believe this was my bass-the original pickup failed, hence the Quarter Pounder. Also it had the useless S-1 system which I also had replaced at the same time. The only reason I sold it was because I was presented with the unmissable opportunity to get my Shuker JJ. Nothing else would have induced me to sell it, it's a beauty.

[quote name='Deep Thought' post='886061' date='Jul 5 2010, 09:20 AM']I believe this was my bass-the original pickup failed, hence the Quarter Pounder. Also it had the useless S-1 system which I also had replaced at the same time. The only reason I sold it was because I was presented with the unmissable opportunity to get my Shuker JJ. Nothing else would have induced me to sell it, it's a beauty.[/quote]

Ah the original owner, such a lovely bass if I could afford to keep her I would. The set up is fantastic I just have too many basses and need money to pay off buying too many toys :)

[quote name='Smash' post='886065' date='Jul 5 2010, 09:31 AM']Ah the original owner, such a lovely bass if I could afford to keep her I would. The set up is fantastic I just have too many basses and need money to pay off buying too many toys :)[/quote]

Know the feeling. If I can be of any other assistance let me know. Good luck with it, it deserves a good home.