Why become a member? ×

Eden nemesis 410

Philly

Hi all

Found a new cab so now this is now or sale

Looking to downsize my cab a little as I need more boot space, its 500 watts into 4ohms and very lightweight. Handles on top make it very easy to transport, and removable casters on the bottom for easy wheeling!

Looking for £270 for it

I believe the below specs are correct, they have come from the eden website, think the nemesis range is now called the E series.

[url="http://www.eden-electronics.com/products/rsseries/cabs/n410rs.aspx"]http://www.eden-electronics.com/products/r...abs/n410rs.aspx[/url]

The best light weight 410 on the market. You get balanced tone and an abundance of output level. The NSP410 is ideal for most playing situations and will move you to the center stage.

N410RS SPECS
Speakers 4 x ES1040XL16
Tweeter T2004
Crossover 3kHz @ 12dB
Power Handling 500 Watts RMS
Freq. Response 48hz - 18khz
Impedance 4Ω
Sensitivity 104dB SPL@1W1M
Dimensions 24.75w x 24.75 x 16.25d
Weight 52 LBS

Thanks for looking

Phil

Edited by Philly

[quote name='Philly' post='883522' date='Jul 1 2010, 10:58 PM']Hi all

Looking to downsize my cab a little as I need more boot space, its 500 watts into 4ohms and very lightweight. Handles on top make it very easy to transport.

Looking for trades for a smaller cab 12" or 2 x 10 but must be loud!

Would want to get £285 for it, but need to make sure I time things right as I can't be cabless, hence the feeler!

I'll put some pics up soon.

Phil[/quote]
PM'd

[quote name='Philly' post='883522' date='Jul 1 2010, 09:58 PM']Hi all

Looking to downsize my cab a little as I need more boot space, its 500 watts into 4ohms and very lightweight. Handles on top make it very easy to transport.

Looking for trades for a smaller cab 12" or 2 x 10 but must be loud!

Would want to get £285 for it, but need to make sure I time things right as I can't be cabless, hence the feeler!

I'll put some pics up soon.

Phil[/quote]

Hey phil,

Very instrested mate, as you can see i'm new to this so how do we move forward.? PM me if pos thanks
Mickes

[quote name='bleedingfingazmickes' post='883602' date='Jul 2 2010, 01:03 AM']Hey phil,

Very instrested mate, as you can see i'm new to this so how do we move forward.? PM me if pos thanks
Mickes[/quote]

PM sent!

• 1 month later...