Why become a member? ×

SOLD Custom Colour Pedaltrain Mini SOLD

tayste_2000

Just bought this from Tone Factor and then they listed a custom colour pink Pedaltrain Jr so I this is now surplus to requirement as I don't need two mini's and a JR.

It's been powdercoated with an additional layer of silver vein, but has turned out much more subtle and it like a silver fleck. However the finish is now a lot stronger than the standard pedaltrain one and it just looks that little bit more special.

I have added the velcro to it and in reality I can always find some more pedals for it but if I can sell it then that would be cool too :)

I know the pictures are crap but I'm having to use my blackberry as my camera is broken, but trust me it is a custom colour, it is subtle but looks very nice and it's £10 less than a new one including shipping.

As stated it's brand new, absolutely and utterly brand new so looking for £70 shipped.

Cheers

Edited by tayste_2000

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='882727' date='Jul 1 2010, 09:28 AM']Just bought this from Tone Factor and then they listed a custom colour pink Pedaltrain Jr so I this is now surplus to requirement as I don't need two mini's and a JR.

It's been powdercoated with an additional layer of silver vein, but has turned out much more subtle and it like a silver fleck. However the finish is now a lot stronger than the standard pedaltrain one and it just looks that little bit more special.

I have added the velcro to it and in reality I can always find some more pedals for it but if I can sell it then that would be cool too :)

I know the pictures are crap but I'm having to use my blackberry as my camera is broken, but trust me it is a custom colour, it is subtle but looks very nice and it's £10 less than a new one including shipping.

As stated it's brand new, absolutely and utterly brand new so looking for £70 shipped.

Cheers[/quote]

I'll take it.