Why become a member? ×

Tama Rockstar drumkit

[quote name='Bassman101' post='881469' date='Jun 29 2010, 11:07 PM']Hey, not sure if anyone here wants these, but ive put them on gumtree so i may aswell put them here

Anyway, i have

20" Sabian AAX Stage ride
18" Sabian Virgil Donati Signature Saturation crash
16" Sabian AA China
14" Sabian AA el sabor Hi Hats

Looking for £300 for the lot. thats alot alot alot cheaper than they sell for second hand, and these are in brilliant condition

Also have a Tama Rockstar kit for sale, with Roadpro hardware, including hardware, i only want £150 for it. Im sure the hardware is worth alot alone, but i just need to get rid of it to make some room in my room.[/quote]
PM`d

[quote name='Bassman101' post='885415' date='Jul 4 2010, 12:49 PM']Thanks to Lozz for a great a easy transaction!

Bump for the drumkit.

The hardware, such as the boom stands sell for around £60 new, with the snare and hi hat stands costing more. and these come free with the Tama rockstar.[/quote]
Thanks for a great sale on the cymbals, nice and easy transaction.

Guys, this kit is a serious bargain, someone snap it up.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Bassman101' post='887526' date='Jul 6 2010, 05:05 PM']bump for the shell pack only, the hardware is now not for sale here.[/quote]

I'm after a Tama Rockstar bass drum but i'd buy the whole kit if the price is right. It needs to have the older 'square long nut box type' fittings.

Cheers

[quote name='Blakout' post='948184' date='Sep 7 2010, 12:21 PM']OK Mark.
If you or anyone else hears of one with the older square fittings i'd gladly but it.
Cheers[/quote]
I'll let you know -- my lad's teacher comes up with quite a few second-hand kits.

This one has square-looking fittings but I don't know enough to tell you whether they're the older ones or not. It's a good kit, though.

Cheers

Mark

[quote name='misrule' post='948274' date='Sep 7 2010, 01:39 PM']I'll let you know -- my lad's teacher comes up with quite a few second-hand kits.

This one has square-looking fittings but I don't know enough to tell you whether they're the older ones or not. It's a good kit, though.

Cheers

Mark[/quote]

Yes they are great drums. I have one already with Bonham sizes. The 'newer' fittings are not squre so easy to tell the difference.
Thanks again.