Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

markbass traveller 102p ..... pending

gafbass02

Im sure you all know all about these, mine is the 8ohm version in good nick, its seen very little action at all. Just the usual scuffed corner here n there.
Its crazy lightweight and louder than a blimmin great loud thing and is quite capable of doing full on rock band gigs as backline only without distress. (in pubs, not wembley!)

im selling the top cab ONLY for £300 collection preferred but delivery may be arrangeable with patience from buyer, as a non driver it can be tricky!

bottom cab is sold pending completion of payment and collection

Edited by gafbass02

[quote name='Icarus15' post='887751' date='Jul 6 2010, 08:27 PM']Is the cab still for sale? I'm new to this site and can't see how I contact you[/quote]

Where a person's name is, if you click on it there is a little drop down menu and on there it will have a link saying "send message".

Hi mate first off a big welcome to you. :-D you can contact members by clicking on their username which should open the option to send a private message.
This cab is withdrawn for now as I'm still unsure what path I'm gonna take with my rig. But I'm now mulling selling my bigger version of this the markbass std102hf.
Gaf

[quote name='gafbass02' post='887790' date='Jul 6 2010, 09:12 PM']Hi mate first off a big welcome to you. :-D you can contact members by clicking on their username which should open the option to send a private message.
This cab is withdrawn for now as I'm still unsure what path I'm gonna take with my rig. But I'm now mulling selling my bigger version of this the markbass std102hf.
Gaf[/quote]

• 3 weeks later...