Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision '67

andytoad

Hi, I have a Fender Precision 1967 in sunburst. All the electrics are original, the fretboard has been replaced at some point, although it is show a little wear. Its an excelent sounding bass that looks fantastic! Due to christmas and a baby on the way, I have to sell up!

I would be happy to email you some pictures, please contact me at [email protected] or on 07850 788 838.

I am looking for £2400, but would take an offer. when you see it and play it, you wont be disapointed!

[quote name='andytoad' post='97140' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:01 AM']Hi, I have a Fender Precision 1967 in sunburst. All the electrics are original, the fretboard has been replaced at some point, although it is show a little wear. Its an excelent sounding bass that looks fantastic! Due to christmas and a baby on the way, I have to sell up!

I would be happy to email you some pictures, please contact me at [email protected] or on 07850 788 838.

I am looking for £2400, but would take an offer. when you see it and play it, you wont be disapointed![/quote]

Why not post the pics up here?