Why become a member? ×

EHX 44 Magnum

escholl

Just came across [url="http://www.ehx.com/products/44-magnum"]this[/url] the other day, hadn't seen it posted yet so thought I would for anyone who's interested. [url="http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/45457-electro-harmonix-44-magnum-power-amp.html"]Dolphin Music[/url] lists them as being about a 100 quid, although they're not in stock yet. EHX says mid-July, but who knows.

I know a few people already use the 22 Calibre (the micro amp they came out with last year) but this one will hopefully pack a bit more oomph. I want one!

[quote name='escholl' post='878163' date='Jun 26 2010, 02:21 PM']I know a few people already use the 22 Calibre (the micro amp they came out with last year) but this one will hopefully pack a bit more oomph. I want one![/quote]

Are the 22's any good? I've got a speaker cab (pics on another thread) and something that small would make a great one hand carry amp for small gigs.
The 44 looks pretty sweet too!

[quote name='GarethFlatlands' post='878323' date='Jun 26 2010, 06:13 PM']Are the 22's any good? I've got a speaker cab (pics on another thread) and something that small would make a great one hand carry amp for small gigs.
The 44 looks pretty sweet too![/quote]

I don't know, I've not used one myself, just seen a few on the forum so I know they're about. It would be so handy just to have on my pedalboard, or just around, as it is so tiny!

• 1 month later...