Why become a member? ×

Tech 21 XXL bass edition - SOLD

steve

as the title says, If someone [i]really[/i] needs a pic I'll put one up. - see further down the thread for one

[u]trade/px options[/u]
a small footprint midi footcontroller for my M9
55 of your earth pounds
W.H.Y?

ta

NOW SOLD

Edited by steve

I have on of these, and I love it. Great super-aggressive distortion that maintains the low end.

It's an alteration on the original XXL, 'which Tech 21 found to be more popular with bassists than guitarists, who found it "too extreme".' Wimps.

So bump for a very cool pedal, great price as well!

[quote name='danbowskill' post='878249' date='Jun 26 2010, 04:24 PM']try you for a trade on a bass blogger+dod ice box?:-)[/quote]

hmmm, I'm interested in the blogger, not sure about the ice box tho', I already have an M9 which has chorus options, d'yu have anything else?

the only other 1s i want to part with are ...ashdown octave(jack into output may need pushing in again sometimes,slight loose connection but a1 when playing :-) ) and a hartke vxl di but i got that 1 on the bay at the mo....
sorry if anything dosent grab your fancy :-)

[quote name='danbowskill' post='878420' date='Jun 26 2010, 09:19 PM']the only other 1s i want to part with are ...ashdown octave(jack into output may need pushing in again sometimes,slight loose connection but a1 when playing :-) ) and a hartke vxl di but i got that 1 on the bay at the mo....
sorry if anything dosent grab your fancy :-)[/quote]

Soz mate, don't need any of those tbh. Still interested in the blogger + something if anything else comes along to tickle my fancy

[quote name='steve' post='878464' date='Jun 26 2010, 10:19 PM']Soz mate, don't need any of those tbh. Still interested in the blogger + something if anything else comes along to tickle my fancy[/quote]
no probs,if im thinking of letting anything else go with it ill let you know? unless you have anything else you want to offer for the blogg?
cheers dan :)

[quote name='BruceBass3901' post='888123' date='Jul 7 2010, 09:43 AM']Would you consider a trade for an Ashdown Lomenze Hyperdrive?[/quote]

sorry mate, I don't have the space on my board, and I'm not the biggest Ashdown fan (altho' I haven't tried one of these)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...