Why become a member? ×

(On hold)

theosd

Can't decide if I really need this pedal (in fact I know I don't but since I only bought it a month or so ago here on BC I'm reluctant to give it such a quick turnaround having only used it a couple of times!) No box but the pedal itself is in excellent condition.

Initially I'm only looking for interesting trades for things like gold hardware (especially fender style tuners and precision pickup covers), effects and precision pickups but hit me with anything non-bass/amp related (I'm sorted for that gubbins right now!) Feel free to PM me with any questions/offers you might have. I'll probably get some pics up soon too when I can be bothered but as this is a feeler I'll just gauge the interest first!

Edited by theosd

[quote name='steve' post='877598' date='Jun 25 2010, 05:23 PM']it would still be nice to know what it was tho'[/quote]
It wouldn't be fair to taunt people with it.. I already feel bad for dangling the carrot in the first place!!

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='877692' date='Jun 25 2010, 07:32 PM']It was a 'blue waffle' I think. Oh, and whatever you do, don't Google that.[/quote]

cheers, and i'm obviously going to google it now you've said that (when my wife and sons heads are turned)