Why become a member? ×

SOLD Korg DTR-1000 rack mount Tuner SOLD

EKULP01

Hey,

Up for sale is a great rackmount tuner from Korg, had it a few years, works great, but I mainly use a floor tuner now instead.

Price is SOLD, comes with original power cable and a jack lead to link it to your amp! I'm afraid the original box can't be found. I ensure buyer that the item will be securely packaged and sent via Royal mail special delivery. I can email the buyer a link to the manual which is available online from Korg, however it really is a straight forward plug in and go jobby!

A few minor scratches on the top of the unit from use in a rack case (Not visible once placed inside a case)

The front and back panels are in excellent condition!

Strobe lights look great in the dark!!

Apologies for the low quality pics, were taken on my phone. (yes thats a rubber underneath propping up the unitl)

Bank Transfer prefered please!

Thanks,

Luke.

Edited by EKULP01

[quote name='EKULP01' post='876356' date='Jun 24 2010, 01:16 PM']Hey,

Up for sale is a great rackmount tuner from Korg, had it a few years, works great, but I mainly use a floor tuner now instead.

Price is [s]£75[/s] £65 posted, comes with original power cable and a jack lead to link it to your amp! I'm afraid the original box can't be found. I ensure buyer that the item will be securely packaged and sent via Royal mail special delivery. I can email the buyer a link to the manual which is available online from Korg, however it really is a straight forward plug in and go jobby!

A few minor scratches on the top of the unit from use in a rack case (Not visible once placed inside a case)

The front and back panels are in excellent condition!

Strobe lights look great in the dark!!

Apologies for the low quality pics, were taken on my phone. (yes thats a rubber underneath propping up the unitl)

Bank Transfer prefered please!

Thanks,

Luke.[/quote]
MB1. :)
...Imaginative Rubber Usage Bump!