Why become a member? ×

My Bass to date (again)

bubinga5

Most have seen these..but some maybe not...and im bored so...

Excuse the mishmash of pics..

Fender 24 fret Jazz...Great bass...miss it...

Fender MIJ 62 RI...This was a cool bass, Custom Shop pups that were hot!

Fender USA Jazz 5...Nice bass, great Jazz growl..Nice color...

Fender USA 75 RI...Looks the buisness, loads of mids this one..Awsome slap tone...Wasnt too keen on the all gloss finish though..

Fender USA Custom Shop Closet Classic 1970 LTD Jazz...Best Fender ive owned...for some reason i get bored and want to trade...im an idiot..never again..

Sadowsky RV5..What a tone, what a bass..Couldnt get the action i wanted though....Ordered for Roger when prices were low!

Warwick Corvette $$ 5..Huge tone...Im not a warwick man though...Dont like small body's...Didnt mind the neck though, i can play most necks

Sting Ray 5...I wish i had never let this go...Amazing build quality, solid S5 tone, lovely neck..And a lovely matching headstock..

Lakland 55-01 Glockenklang pre with Nordies...Great bass, nice tone from this combo...

Jack Read Custom NAMM bass...Traded for this bass..Was ok, EMG's a little harsh without a preamp...good slap tone though...

Elrick/Cort 5...This was a really nice playable bass, but the preamp let it down...

Ostinato 4...Took a gamble when i bought it from the Gallery...it paid off, this bass was amazing...The EMG OBP2 combo was smokin...

Yamaha TRB6II...To date (for the price) the best made, pro instrument ive had..Amazing tone, heavy..

Sei Jazz 5 U Retro, Bartolinis...What can i say...Blows them all away,,Build, Looks, Tone, Weight, Feel, Neck, Versatility...They are all top notch from a world class instrument....Ive never played better....

IF i had GAS (which im fending off for now) i would prob look to Sei...

sorry to bore some with these pics again..oh the Sei is pre U Retro..I hope Gwillym doesnt mind me using his pics

Edited by bubinga5