Why become a member? ×

finally all gone!

First up, bought from a BCer a couple of months ago, is this true bypass looper pedal which having drawn all over (I'll remove it if you want) I now realise I don't need. I'd like to get back what I paid for it, even with the artistic endeavour I put in :) It has a rather fetching metallic red finish to which the picture does no justice.

A steal at: [b]£20 posted[/b]

Edited by theosd

[quote name='Geek99' post='870681' date='Jun 18 2010, 12:23 PM']Are the pickups fully potted ?
Are they in black covers or are they one unit ?

I assume they're different sizes for neck and bridge ?[/quote]

No pots included, just what you see on the picture! (you can see the picture right?) In black covers. Size wise I think they are different but I'll have to check when I get home. I'm not very clued up on jazz pickups I'm afraid! It's the bridge that's meant to be bigger but is it the length or the depth that is?

[quote name='theosd' post='870818' date='Jun 18 2010, 02:29 PM']Oh. I dunno. Kent Armstrong are a good make though so I imagine they'd be pukka! Pretty sure bridge is bigger but I'll check when I get in for you...[/quote]

Yes they are different sizes, with model numbers JBV-1F and JBV-1R.

I'd consider trades for any decent P style pickups.

Edited by theosd

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='throwoff' post='894873' date='Jul 14 2010, 05:20 PM']What does the looper do exactly?

How long of a loop can you make?[/quote]

It's basically a stand-alone effects send/return, but with true bypass. So if you want to bypass any effects but leave them on (for example) this is what you'd use.

I bought it to enable me to use my big muff but with true bypass and just never bothered cos I can't tell the difference.

• 3 months later...