Why become a member? ×

Fender 5 String Pick Ups For Sale, £30 o.n.o

Hi Folks,

These pick ups, scratchplate & pots came from a [b]Fender USA Standard 5 Jazz Bass[/b] (2004) and are in excellent condition.. I no longer have the bass they came from or another Jazz to use them in, so they are surplus to requirements.. Prices as shown plus p&p.

1) Pick ups: [b]£30 o.n.o.[/b]
2) Pots (Vol/Vol/Tone): [b]£5[/b]
3) Scratchplate: [b]£10[/b]

Any questions, please feel free to PM me or ask here.. Thanks for looking!

Nik

[b]Photos:[/b]
[attachment=52259:Fender_J...ck_ups_1.jpg] [attachment=52260:Fender_J...ck_ups_2.jpg] [attachment=52261:Fender_J...ck_ups_3.jpg]
[attachment=52262:Fender_J...ard_Pots.jpg] [attachment=52263:Fender_J...tchplate.jpg]

Edited by silverfoxnik

[quote name='owen' post='867716' date='Jun 15 2010, 07:51 AM']Yes please for the neck.

And where is the bridge?[/quote]
Ok - thanks Owen; will PM you later to sort it out..

Oops, sorry about the missing photo of the bridge; I won't be able to add that until tonight when I get home, but i'll definitely do it then.

Cheers

Nik

[quote name='Rumple' post='872682' date='Jun 20 2010, 03:45 PM']Just being nosey really but what happened to the body?[/quote]
The parts came off this bass...

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=91717"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=91717[/url]

The neck is something that I picked up in a trade a few years ago.

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='877981' date='Jun 26 2010, 09:46 AM']Saturday morning, pre-Sunday's football match, optimistic type BUMP! :rolleyes:[/quote]

Monday afternoon, post-Sunday's disasterous football match, depressed type BUMP! :)

• 4 weeks later...