Why become a member? ×

hi

Squizz

Hi, just was looking for some info and thought hey why don't I join a forum. I've been playing bass for about a year tho I've tinkered with it in the past. Played guitar for years on and off, then just realised actually nearly all the music I love is bass driven, and I like the sound and feel of bass more. I have an Aria pro bass, and as I live on a boat I use a bass cube that I can run off batteries or 12 volt. Now I'm off to find the appropriate place to post my question cheers all
Squizz

Hi There.
After posting questions you should post some photos. What about starting a thread called basses on boats? There's one for basses in gardens going cos of the summer. I assume you don't have much of a garden?

[quote name='mep' post='867641' date='Jun 14 2010, 11:34 PM']Hi There.
After posting questions you should post some photos. What about starting a thread called basses on boats? There's one for basses in gardens going cos of the summer. I assume you don't have much of a garden?[/quote]

could try it - I forgot to mention among my basses i have on long term loan a 1970s Kramer with aluminium neck - it weighs a ton but looks good ;0)