Why become a member? ×

Portable Combo Advice

oliverw92

Thankyou for your input guys :lol:

Ordered the Promethean 2 days ago when it was in stock, just checked my account now and it says out of stock and not coming back in until the 1st of next month :) I had to cancel my order since i am moving house on the 28th :rolleyes:

[quote name='oliverw92' post='870661' date='Jun 18 2010, 12:09 PM']Thankyou for your input guys :lol:

Ordered the Promethean 2 days ago when it was in stock, just checked my account now and it says out of stock and not coming back in until the 1st of next month :) I had to cancel my order since i am moving house on the 28th :rolleyes:[/quote]

Boo :lol:
That's pants, guess that's what comes with ordering from over the pond, thankfully I won't be in quite as much of a hurry.
You'll get yourself sorted dude, "patience Danielsan..." :lol:

Will keep you posted on how I get on with mine when I order it.

Cheers,

Eude

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='MythSte' post='881702' date='Jun 30 2010, 10:44 AM']I think I just found THE amp to fill this niche,

210 350 watt combo, 15kg, under £500...

[url="http://www.thomann.de/gb/gallien_krueger_mb210.htm"]http://www.thomann.de/gb/gallien_krueger_mb210.htm[/url]

Hmm![/quote]
Innaresting...

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='881727' date='Jun 30 2010, 11:07 AM']Innaresting...[/quote]

Isnt it just! If i pass my exams (which I think i've done!) my family are pulling together to buy me an amp for uni. I think markbass stuff is out of my price range and my other options where the ibanez - which im skeptical about because its ibanez! and the ampeg micro VR + 210av.

I really do think this is as good as the ibanez on paper and definately more giggable than the Ampeg.

Really hope I can find somewhere to try one out!