Why become a member? ×

SOLD

lmcfbass

Hi everybody

I´ve got for sale a Fender Precision Bass from 1977/1978, serial number S897589 in 3T sunburst with maple fretboard, all original (stock) and working 100%, great sound with very good looking, excelent condition.

Price: [b]1450 euros[/b]

The bass is in Portugal but i can send to all europe. Further photos and informations email to [email protected], PM or phone: +351 918122677
New strings, setup made and frets polished and aligned.
The Bass goes with the original Fender hardcase.

I might be interested in trades for Sadowsky´s or other interesting bass guitars, please let me know.

Cheers
LF

Edited by lmcfbass

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='DrVet' post='901567' date='Jul 22 2010, 07:52 AM']what is the serial no of the body ...did U see if it matches the headstock?[/quote]

Yes i´ve seen and of course matches, serial # S8 97589, i´m gonna add some more pics

[quote name='lmcfbass' post='902634' date='Jul 22 2010, 11:29 PM']Yes i´ve seen and of course matches, serial # S8 97589, i´m gonna add some more pics[/quote]

seems a perfect vintage to me

this might help U:

Guitar Info
Your guitar was made at the
Fullerton Plant (Fender - CBS Era), USA
in the Year(s): 1977 - 1978

Fender: Fullerton
The Fullerton factory opened in 1946, Fullerton California with the first major electric solid body guitar production began in 1950 with the Broadcaster (later known as the Telecaster). Sold in 1965 to CBS who in 1985 sold Fender to a group of private investors the plant was not included in that sale and was subsequently closed.

BTW, the nowadays American Fenders are made in CORONA factory in California.

[quote name='DrVet' post='902829' date='Jul 23 2010, 09:12 AM']seems a perfect vintage to me

this might help U:

Guitar Info
Your guitar was made at the
Fullerton Plant (Fender - CBS Era), USA
in the Year(s): 1977 - 1978

Fender: Fullerton
The Fullerton factory opened in 1946, Fullerton California with the first major electric solid body guitar production began in 1950 with the Broadcaster (later known as the Telecaster). Sold in 1965 to CBS who in 1985 sold Fender to a group of private investors the plant was not included in that sale and was subsequently closed.

BTW, the nowadays American Fenders are made in CORONA factory in California.[/quote]

Thank you for the History Channel Moment :)
For real, very usefull information
Many thanks

Edited by lmcfbass