Why become a member? ×

USA Bass Player and UK Guitarist magazines

Pictures attached.

( August 5th update... some individual USA Bass Player mags now sold off, hopefully I've edited the list correctly).

USA Bass Player mags from Spring 1990 to 2006

Guitarist magazines from Feb 89 to Nov 1994 and some extra odd ones along the way.

I have a whole lotta mags in pretty good nick that I'd like to clear away folks.
Can't figure on a price so a fair offer is acceptable (plus postage if needed).
Some of these can be found on Ebay at £6+ per copy.
PLEASE NOTE ... not every monthly copy is in each collection.

Edited by mybass

[quote name='Golchen' post='863676' date='Jun 10 2010, 08:25 PM']you selling mags individually or just as a whole lot?

A long shot - do you know if any of the guitarist mags have a review of the Ibanez BSB guitar? I have a LOT of old mags but I missed that one and it's one I really want![/quote]

Hmmm,couldn't tell you that. Any more info you have? Date, named artist that edition?

[quote name='Golchen' post='865231' date='Jun 12 2010, 02:45 PM']Doh! Just checked and the issue in question is OCT 96, which is later than your stuff.[/quote]

Ebay has two for sale, different prices.

[quote name='mybass' post='863638' date='Jun 10 2010, 07:42 PM']Pictures now attached.

I have a whole lotta mags in pretty good nick that I'd like to clear away folks.
Can't figure on a price so a decent offer is acceptable.
Not every monthly copy is here. Pics of mags and list is available on request.

Bassist and Bass Techniques from nov 1994 into feb 1996

Bassist from march 1998 to dec 2005

Bass Guitar Magazine from Jan 2004 to Dec 2005

Guitarist magazines from Feb 89 to Nov 1994 and some extra odd ones along the way.[/quote]

BUMP up the volumes......

[quote name='mybass' post='865257' date='Jun 12 2010, 03:13 PM']Ebay has two for sale, different prices.[/quote]

Yeah, funnily enough I went straight over there for a look (hadn't thought before) and stuck a bid on!

Are you thinking of getting rid of odd issues or are you keeping the guitarist mags together? I might be interested in ones I haven't got (although might prove to much £££ to mail?)

[quote name='Golchen' post='866273' date='Jun 13 2010, 07:06 PM']Yeah, funnily enough I went straight over there for a look (hadn't thought before) and stuck a bid on!

Are you thinking of getting rid of odd issues or are you keeping the guitarist mags together? I might be interested in ones I haven't got (although might prove to much £££ to mail?)[/quote]

As you are an "unknown" location, I couldn't hazard a guess for postage.
I would obviously like to sell as a separates or whole collection ie: Guitarist mags/Bassist etc. but I guess time will tell how they all go. Keep posted.
cheers

[quote name='mybass' post='863638' date='Jun 10 2010, 07:42 PM']Pictures attached.

Can't figure on a price so a decent offer is acceptable plus postage if needed.
Some of these have been seen, depending on notoriety, on Ebay at £6+ per copy.
I would of course love to move them as a "collection" for each particular magazine
but as they are NOT the full every month collections I could look at single/small multiples of.

Guitarist magazines from Feb 89 to Nov 1994 and some extra odd ones along the way.[/quote]

BUMP up the volumes.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='mybass' post='863638' date='Jun 10 2010, 07:42 PM']Just put the Guitarist magazines on another site @£50 ... about 72 mags therein.
Anyone interested?

Pictures attached.

Can't figure on a price so a decent offer is acceptable plus postage if needed.
Some of these have been seen, depending on notoriety, on Ebay at £6+ per copy.
I would of course love to move them as a "collection" for each particular magazine
but as they are NOT the full every month collections I could look at single/small multiples of.

Bump up the volumes

• 1 month later...

[quote name='mybass' post='863638' date='Jun 10 2010, 07:42 PM']Pictures attached.

BUMP

• 4 weeks later...

( August 5th update... some individual USA Bass Player mags now sold off, hopefully I've edited the list correctly).

Guitarist magazines from Feb 89 to Nov 1994 and some extra odd ones along the way.

PLEASE NOTE ... not every monthly copy is in each collection.[/quote]

Bump

• 1 year later...

Do you still have these available? I think you may have at least two I am searching for.

I would also be interested in your complete collection of Bassist and Bass Techniques if the shipping wouldn't kill me.

WTB: UK Bass Guitar Magazine back issues:
No. 2 - Issue 2/2002 Summer
No. 23 - Mar/Apr 2006
No. 25 - July/Aug 2006

Thanks!