Why become a member? ×

More clearout stuff, mostly music-related...

Well, the clearout continues...found a few more things I can do without:

Three guitar wall hangers, they've got a lower case 'b' on the back of them if that gives anyone a clue as to the make - £6 each delivered TWO GONE, ONE LEFT! Complete with screws, although two of the screws are longer steel ones rather than the black ones supplied - I had to do some emergency 'modifiation' having found out that part of my wall wasn't as stable as the rest :)

One for the drummers, a well-used but still great-sounding Rostek Percussion cowbell with Tama cymbal stand mount - GONE!

The non-music stuff - a 'his and hers' pair Swissline watches, I've used the men's one a handful of times but it's still in perfect nick, the ladies' one's unused (and the battery's run out, but they're a couple of quid tops). In presentation case, tenner delievered if you want 'em as I've no use for them!

And something my ex left behind and doesn't want back - Nicky Clarke Pro-Ceramic digitial curling tongs (no, I haven't a clue either). New and unused, Christ knows why she bought them as she already had some apparently 'top-of-the-line' ones - these look to be about twenty quid new, so eight quid delivered just to get them out of my way.

And a long shot, but you never know - I've got a Studiomaster PowerPack 400 eight-channel powered mixer (four mic, four stereo line channels) which has some kind of weird fault with the amp board which I'm unlikely to have the time to sort out.

GONE!

There'll probably be some more stuff coming as I transfer things into storage, watch this space...

Edited by Ian Savage

Two wall hangers, cowbell and Studiomaster gone, but from a rummage through my bookshelves I can do without this little lot:

Kiss Alive II
Lea Delaria - The Best Of
Faster Pussycat - Greatest Hits
Brad - Shame (side-project of Stone Gossard of Pearl Jam)
Ella Fitzgerald - The Reprise Years
Reed KD - The Ashes Bloom
Hanoi Rocks - Decadent, Dangerous and Delicious (2CD Best of)
N*E*R*D - Fly Or Die
A vs Monkey Kong
Napalm Death - Greed Killing
Dog Eat Dog - Play Games
Presidents of the USA - II
Tribute To Nothing - This Is Freedom?
Limp Bizkit - Chocolate Starfish....(special edition 2CD)
Manic St Preachers - This Is My Truth, Tell Me Yours (limited edition embossed case with booklet)
Presidents of the USA - PUSA (2CD)

£2.50 each delivered.

Books:

90s chart TAB book - Place Your Hands, Alright, Basket Case, Bohemian Rhapsody (?!), I Think I'm Paranoid, Marblehead Johnson, Pumping On You Stereo, Save Tonight, Secret Smile, Stairway To Heaven (!?!?) - £3 delivered

Bush - Just The Riffs (stuff from the first two albums) - £2.50 delivered

Classic Blues Bass Jam (with CD) - Look At Little Sister, Born Under A Bad Sign, La Grange, Bad To The Bone, Stormy Monday, Hideaway - £3 delivered

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Sugar And Spice (biography) - £2.50 delivered

R.E.M - Man On The Moon (full band transcription with three or four guitar parts, bass and drum notation/TAB) - £2.50 delivered

Play Guitar With The 80s (with CD) - Addicted To Love, Don't You (Forget About Me), Going Underground, Message In A Bottle, Money For Nothing, Need You Tonight, Where The Streets Have No Name, You Give Love A Bad Name - £3.50 delivered

Essential Rock 2k - All Star, Come On Come On, Then The Morning Comes (Smash Mounth), Ashes Would Fall (Melissa Etheridge), Bawitdaba, Cowboy, Only God Knows Why (Kid Rock), Enemy, The Real, Weapon And The Wound (Days of the New), Every Morning, Falls Apart, Someday (Sugar Ray), Maria Maria, Smooth (Santana) - £3.50 delivered

Live - Mental Jewelry (£2.50 delivered)

SoundCheck - The Basics of Sound and Sound Systems (brilliant book for anyone trying to get to grips with PA systems and suchlike) - £5 delivered

And might as well give it a go - VW service manual for Golfs and Polos 1974-2001, Jettas, Corrados and Sciroccos 1974-1992 - this is weighty, so £5 delivered again.

And finally a couple of hi-fi bits -

Technics SL-PG490 CD player, decent bit of kit with optical outputs and a few bells and whistles (no remote though) - £20 delivered

NAD analogue AM/FM tuner - £15 delivered.

I've also got a chuffing huge rotating CD tower that I can now do without, holds about 500 discs - got to see if it'll come apart though, as there's NO way of posting it as it is.