Why become a member? ×

Ken Smith Burner 5 - £900 SOLD

Mike

Hey!

Very nice bass! Is it still available? I would like to get it for a friend that borrowed it once for a recording session and now
he doesnt wanna play on anything else. I would need to get it shipped to the Czech Republic and I am ready to cover the shipping costs.

Please let me know.

Jaro

Edited by JaroT

[quote name='Chris2112' post='1037881' date='Nov 26 2010, 04:32 PM']I'm very wary of this post from the above member...joined today, acting on behalf of a third party who is in the Czech republic? Sounds very scammy...[/quote]

I joined the forum because of this bass! My friend is not very familiar with online business, so he asked me to do that for him. I hope that being from the Czech Republic and helping a friend of mine to try to get this awsome instrument is not a crime here!

[quote name='JaroT' post='1040906' date='Nov 29 2010, 10:42 AM']I joined the forum because of this bass! My friend is not very familiar with online business, so he asked me to do that for him. I hope that being from the Czech Republic and helping a friend of mine to try to get this awsome instrument is not a crime here![/quote]

Hi Jaro - thanks for the interest. Sorry to bass went before we could talk. Good luck for you and your friend finding one . Welcome to Basschat :)