Why become a member? ×

My rig is finally complete

JackLondon

Well the postman has delivered the last piece of puzzle recently

[attachment=52561:IMG_0298.JPG]

Full, fat and round 775W of pure madness, this rig is absolutely OTT with volume but it's the killer with sound. Anyone coming to London Bass Bash next Sunday will be able to hear/play this rig :)

Edited by JackLondon

[quote name='JackLondon' post='858904' date='Jun 6 2010, 02:40 PM']Now all I need is a shallow rack case which I'm in process of buying from a fellow basschatter and just wait for a delivery of my custom Super Twelve from Alex at Barefaced and then I'll be completely GASless - happy times :)[/quote]

I'm looking at a Super Twelve - would be very interested to know how you get on with it. :rolleyes:

[quote name='JackLondon' post='859245' date='Jun 6 2010, 08:08 PM']Once I get the cab I'll post my findings on here :)[/quote]

Nice one.

[quote name='JackLondon' post='859245' date='Jun 6 2010, 08:08 PM']then I'll be completely GASless[/quote]

Heh, heh. You say that [i]now[/i]... :rolleyes:

Edited by discreet

[quote name='discreet' post='859258' date='Jun 6 2010, 08:19 PM']Nice one.

Heh, heh. You say that [i]now[/i]... :lol:[/quote]

Yeah I reckon I'll be gassless because I was after a 2x12" recently and Alex will actually leave out the crossover so I can use my GK bi-amping and get the full power out of it :) All 130dB of it :rolleyes:

[quote name='JackLondon' post='859319' date='Jun 6 2010, 09:07 PM']Yeah I reckon I'll be gassless because I was after a 2x12" recently and Alex will actually leave out the crossover so I can use my GK bi-amping and get the full power out of it :) All 130dB of it :rolleyes:[/quote]

Oh! I totally believe it. Sorry, I was just taking the p1ss. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Had a bit of time playing this beast and dear god it sounds immense! Alex has wired the cab in a way that allows me to use GK bi-amping feature and combined this set up is f*cking amazing. I cwn finally achieve the sound I was looking for fir so long. As for volume...you'd have to hear it to believe it!!!!

• 2 months later...