Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Warwick Sonic II 200W Amp £75

Relise

Due to my recent purchase of a Hartke LH500 I now have my old Warwick amp spare and for sale.

It's a Sonic II which there doesn't seem to be much on the net about, but it is 200W into 4 Ohm, has a 4 band graphic equaliser, low boost, high boost, effects send and return, line out, DI out with pre switch, headphones socket and mute switch. Outputs are 1 1/4 inch Jack and a Speakon.

Amp will come with a power cable and an OBBM speakon to speakon cable.

I'm based in Harpenden, Hertfordshire so feel free to PM me if you would like to try this amp out.

I bought of the bay about 10 months ago, and apparently it had been serviced just prior to that. The chap before me did gig regularly but it has only been used for rehearsals while I have had it. I have upgraded to get more power and I did use to drive it hard so it's well used :-) As it has been gigged etc there are lots of scratches etc but no major damage, and it still works excellently.

As it is so well used I'm only looking for £75 for it so it will suit someone on a budget just getting a rig together, or a Warwick fan looking for a bit of history!!

I would prefer collection but I could send by courier for an extra charge.

Pictures below.

Thanks
Robin

[attachment=51535:IMG_0435.jpg]
[attachment=51536:IMG_0436.jpg]
[attachment=51537:IMG_0437.jpg]
[attachment=51538:IMG_0438.jpg]

Edited by Relise

I've had a couple of queries from people in mainland Europe about shipping. The amp and cables weigh just under 10Kg so shipping abroad is not cheap. It was working out about £45-£50 to send I'm afraid.

Amp is still available.

thanks
Robin

[quote name='Pentode' post='862167' date='Jun 9 2010, 03:07 PM']No excuse for turning up at a gig without an amp when there's stuff like this about at these prices! :brow:[/quote]

Good point!!

I'm off to Download Festival this weekend :) so will respond to any PM's on my return.

:) no I upgraded to a new amp. The warwick is the same as when I bought it :rolleyes:

[quote name='cameltoe' post='863327' date='Jun 10 2010, 02:47 PM']how do you upgrade to get more power?

Don't say a K&N air filter.....[/quote]