Why become a member? ×

POG2, LS-2, Bitcrusher, Digiverb and many more

dangerboy

Here's a load of pedals that I don't use enough to justify having them in my living room (especially when I have my eye on some recording gear).

First of all, they're sitting on a [b]PedalTrain Junior[/b], which comes with a softcase. Yours for [b]SOLD[/b]. It's the older softcase, without the external pocket.

All pedal prices are POSTED in the UK.

Top Row:

[b]DOD Psycho Acoustic Processor[/b] - Basically an exciter that helps to put the definition back into your sound - [b]£30[/b]

[b]DOD Hard Rock Distortion[/b] - Distortion and a short analogue delay in one box - [b]£25[/b]

[b]Cool Cat Tremolo[/b] - [b]SOLD[/b]

[b]Aphex Punch Factory Compressor[/b] - [b]£40[/b]

Second Row:

[b]ART Tube MP Studio V3[/b]. Missing a knob. A valve preamp that works well on bass, vocals and other things. Only selling because I've bought the stereo rackmount version. Comes with the original power supply - [b]ON HOLD[/b]

[b]Bugbrand Bugcrusher Micro[/b] [b] SOLD[/b]

[b]BOSS LS-2 Line Selector[/b]- [b]SOLD[/b]

[b]Digitech Digiverb Reverb[/b] - [b]SOLD[/b]

[b]Electro-Harmonix POG2[/b]. [b] SOLD[/b]

[b]Peavey BAC-2 BiAmp Chorus.[/b] A really nice chorus, but even more importantly a cheap, easy to use crossover. Turn the chorus off and this box will act as a 400Hz crossover to split your highs from your lows. Great for bi-amping or preserving low end. Battery cover is taped on, as the clip is damaged - [b]SOLD[/b]

More details or pics available on anything you like. Meet me in London to pick things up and you save postage. I'll also reduce postage if you buy multiple things.

Edited by dangerboy

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='856691' date='Jun 3 2010, 11:23 PM']Oh my ****ing ****ing ****er of a ****itty ****erizer. I've never seen that Bugbrand Bitcrusher for sale since he ran out of them and I miss this one. This is one of those times when swearing just isn't adequate...

Can I ask what it went for?[/quote]

A-f***ing-men