Why become a member? ×

For sale:

* Korg D1200II (inc. CD writer) - [s]£300[/s] NOW REDUCED

An excellent tool for recording riffs or live band and then burning them to CD, or download and manipulate on your PC
[url="http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/Jan03/articles/korgd1200.asp"]http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/Jan03/articles/korgd1200.asp[/url] (my version is updated model II with built in CD writer)
[attachment=324:DSC_5405.jpg]

This kit is in great condition. Reason for sale is that I haven't been making enough use of it and am having a general clear out. £180 o.n.o. gets it

Would prefer collection from near Guildford, Surrey (for a cup of tea and chance to try the stuff out) or alternatively just add postage at cost price.

Any questions, just p.m. me

Cheers

Stu

Edited by onehappybunny

[quote name='dr.funk' post='8331' date='May 28 2007, 09:51 PM']Good to see you made the move to basschat Stu! Hope things are ok with you?

Thumbs up for a great seller everyone :)
Chris[/quote]

Thanks for the plug Chris. Hope the Jazz is going to be making an appearance with you at Guildfest...great news that White Lime have that gig...let's face it, was never going to get there with me!! Hope all's well, cheers, Stu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='cheddatom' post='211195' date='Jun 2 2008, 04:18 PM']Using the USB functionality - do I have to record, stop, and then copy the takes to my computer, or can I use it as an interface?[/quote]

Hi cheddatom

I believe that you need to record first, rather than use as an interface

There is a Korg forum that knows more than I, but I believe this is correct

Cheers

Stu

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='onehappybunny' post='226676' date='Jun 25 2008, 01:32 PM']No offers...not even a trade? :)[/quote]
Don't know why, tbh - I have a Korg D1600, the 1200 is the little brother of mine, a superb bit of kit. If I was interested in getting into multitracking (as it seems plenty of people on here are) I'd have it at that price like a shot.

Jon.