Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Spector Euro LX 5 - NOW TRADED

tuss

Looking to possibly trade my Euro LX5 for another 4 or 5 string bass. Not really sure what I'm after so let us know what you've got for trade. Possibly would be interested in a fretless, Bongo or a Shuker with cash adjustment for the right bass.

The bass is in good condition but has a slight ding on the headstock and a couple of scratches in the lacquer on rear of body near input jack.

If you'd like to know anything about the bass feel free to ask.

For sale price is £750

Edited by tuss

[quote name='thegreenman555' post='853201' date='Jun 1 2010, 04:06 AM']Forum rules mean you now have to state a price, matey. PM me - I might be interested. That's one evil colour! ;-)[/quote]

Not if he's only interested in trades... Nice bass!

[quote name='Bassulike66' post='854442' date='Jun 2 2010, 08:30 AM']Arsecakes!!!

I love this colour!

Fancy a swap for a the Amber burst version??!! :)[/quote]

I actually really like the amber burst finish, but to be fair I'm looking for a change as I've got a Euro LX4 as well.

[quote name='tuss' post='854845' date='Jun 2 2010, 01:54 PM']I actually really like the amber burst finish, but to be fair I'm looking for a change as I've got a Euro LX4 as well.[/quote]

Arescakes again! :)

Err....i hear green basses are really unpopular this week and everyone wants to be seen with Amber burst basses! honest! :rolleyes:

Worth a try i suppose.....

Free bump for a great bass...

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...