Why become a member? ×

My new Orange AD200b Mk3, OBC 115 & OBC 410 cabs

DesertBunker

[quote name='Clarky' post='853040' date='May 31 2010, 10:03 PM']Very nice! The best looking valve amp stack IMHO. Would love one of these .... if I had a stronger back or a roadie![/quote]

Haha Im only 24 and god is it Heavy the 1x15 aint to bad but the 4x10 and Head are heavy as hell,

I usually leave the 4x10 at practice, keep the 1x15 at home, and just ferry the head between Home and Practice, make more sense really.

Still though was a little bit of a bargain the full rig!

[quote name='Musicman20' post='853119' date='May 31 2010, 11:33 PM']Congrats on joining the club. I agree, the 115 is an ok lift, but the 4x10 is sooo heavy. I've got my amp in a flight case and it's defintely a two man lift.

Worth it 100%.[/quote]

So true, worth every aceing muscle haha, but still Im not finished, got my eye on a Orange OR120 Slave Unit for sale in my town, a new guitar shop stocking Matamp is selling it (£450) it has just been serviced and re-built by Matamp so Its a little bit of a bastard child but if you like the stoner grooves you gotta run hot haha and that why I want it, still waiting for a few people to get back to me about it actually..... It will be fully compatible with the AD200b wont it?

[quote name='DesertBunker' post='853132' date='May 31 2010, 11:52 PM']So true, worth every aceing muscle haha, but still Im not finished, got my eye on a Orange OR120 Slave Unit for sale in my town, a new guitar shop stocking Matamp is selling it (£450) it has just been serviced and re-built by Matamp so Its a little bit of a bastard child but if you like the stoner grooves you gotta run hot haha and that why I want it, still waiting for a few people to get back to me about it actually..... It will be fully compatible with the AD200b wont it?[/quote]
not sure the ad200 has a preamp out, So may not work. Thats a good price for the slave though considering its in a shop!