Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SR506

JackieMoon

Hi All,

I have for sale my Ibanez SR506, I have only owned this for 3 weeks and purchased it from fellow BC'er Sugden. It is in the same condition as when I purchased it from him, but as I have an impending first time move out I need to free up some funds, and It isn't getting the playtime it deserves.

It's a very nice bass, wide range of sounds on tap from the bartolini's and a very very playable neck as I am sure some will attest to! It has a tiny patch of wear next to the C string (not damage just a worn patch on the finish) and a small ding next to the neck pickup. They are both visible in pics and It has no issues that affect its playablity.

I will throw in a *functional* gig bag. As usual I am not really looking to post this, as I do not have a sensible box/case to do so. And my local shop that allows me boxes charges 6 quid a time for the pleasure! Would prefer collection or very local delivery with fuel covered. (Bournemouth, Will deliver out to Southampton radius)

I am looking for 300ovno. (excluding postage if at all applicable) Also will include the book "6 String Bassics" if desired, its just scales, chords etc etc

Thanks for taking the time to read, and If you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me!

Regards, JM.

Edited by JackieMoon

[quote name='JackieMoon' post='861950' date='Jun 9 2010, 11:40 AM']Bump, Make me an offer, no trades - [color="#FF0000"][b]Collection only[/b][/color].

I will take 200 if collected minus the gig bag and book.[/quote]

bugger.

• 1 month later...