Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!! CIJ Fender Japan non-export Jazz, dot and bound.

Stacker

Bought this fella about a year or so back from Ishibashi. Most of you will know what lovely gems can be found on that site and this is one of them. Crafted in Japan non-export Fender Jazz, based on an amalgamation of early to mid '60s Jazzes. This bass exhibits the dot and bound necks seen in the 1965 models yet still retains the brass grounding strip to the bridge. I decided to make the hardware black (bar the jack socket nut) and put on a set of lightweight Hipshot lollipop tuners and a black Wilkinson bridge. The 3-ply amber plate is also non-original and there are also aftermarket holes for other plates underneath. Pups are Japanese hot rods. No case but I will throw in a gig bag.

No issues bar a few belt scars on the back but nothing through the finish. A nice, light Jazz with a rarely seen neck which sports a matching headstock. Looking for £470 inc shipping within mainland UK.

Edited by Stacker

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, guys, been out of town. Still for sale, price dropped a little bit to £470. At that price I'm taking a loss and can't go any lower than that, fellas, as then it won't be worth me selling the bass.

TomTom's been replied to. Anty - yeh shipping to NI is ok, but may cost a tad extra

Edited by Stacker