Why become a member? ×

Tune Bass Maniac 4 string, 80's vintage,natural wood

walbassuk

Following a receient purchase on this very forum, I now have one more bass than I can safely accomodate. A Tune Maniac 4 string I traded from bassilla.
It's a japanese construction before they moved manufacturing to Korea. Great bass, fast narrow neck and a headstock that seems to defy the space time continum by actually having 4 tuning heads on an unfeasably small bit of wood.
In accordance with basschat rules qouting a price, figure around the £300 mark but feel free to trade, as I say I'm pretty bassed up right now but maybe there's something you have which I might want.
I'm in Milton Keynes but travel around a fair bit from Notts down.

Enjoy

Paul B

Edited by walbassuk

[quote name='walbassuk' post='850416' date='May 28 2010, 04:23 PM']Following a receient purchase on this very forum, I now have one more bass than I can safely accomodate. A Tune Maniac 4 string I traded from bassilla.
It's a japanese construction before they moved manufacturing to Korea. Great bass, fast narrow neck and a headstock that seems to defy the space time continum by actually having 4 tuning heads on an unfeasably small bit of wood.
In accordance with basschat rules qouting a price, figure around the £300 mark but feel free to trade, as I say I'm pretty bassed up right now but maybe there's something you have which I might want.
I'm in Milton Keynes but travel around a fair bit from Notts down.

Enjoy

Paul B[/quote]

what sort of kit are you looking for ive got an ashdown superfly 500 up for grabs and a trace elliot sm150 gp7 head

skez pm me if you are interested

PM sent

[quote name='Skezza' post='850424' date='May 28 2010, 04:36 PM']what sort of kit are you looking for ive got an ashdown superfly 500 up for grabs and a trace elliot sm150 gp7 head

skez pm me if you are interested[/quote]

Nice bass, if your anywhere near feel free to come and try it out.

Paul B

[quote name='noelk27' post='850788' date='May 28 2010, 11:42 PM']Another good looking lump of wood, Paul. Tempting. Very tempting.[/quote]