Why become a member? ×

TO GO/SWAP: Bass Collection Speakeasy bits to go

Delberthot

Bought this with the intention of modding it but its doing my box in so I would like to get rid of it as it is just taking up space.

I bought it brand new from GuitarGuitar for £279 and its never been out of the house

I'll post some pics tomorrow but what you get is the complete body and neck with black GB7 type tuners - the pickups, electronics and back plate have gone walkies - I have the nut and bridge but don;t know if I have screws for the bridge or not but I'll have a look

There are a few marks on the body and a chip next to one of the pickup cavities and its one of the white ones.

Not something I would post in the basses for sale as I just want rid of it before I do a London Calling round the back of the house.

I'm not going to post his but would like to swap it for something that doesn't have to be bass related to make it interesting - cuddly toy, his & hers matching luggage, weekend for two in February etc.

What've you got?

Edited by Delberthot

Two things, both music related....

Philips Disc Jockey Deluxe.
1950's record player, powered by 3 valves... . it all works... except the cartridge is gone and virtually impossible to replace.... oh so whats the use then? well I never got round to it but a bit of wiring and a jack plug and you have a kinda 1950's valve point to point wiring etc guitar amp. If you use something as a pre to boost the signal it overdrives quite nicely.
And a old 60's Kay electronic guitar, with a headstock break.

you did say interesting, im moving house soon and have piles of randomness I need to shift!

like that.... [url="http://www.grammofoon.com/Philips/Philips_AG2121.htm"]http://www.grammofoon.com/Philips/Philips_AG2121.htm[/url]

Edited by LukeFRC