Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn

ead

My Spector bass was bought in 2005 from a Basschat member and was virtually brand new at the time. She has been used for practice with some gigs in pubs and clubs. The bass is in great condition having been very well looked after and serviced annually by an excellent luthier in Sale who has also dressed the frets for me.

Specification:
• Original NS body shape with carved top
• Bubinga top in Dark Cherry
• US made EMG/HZ P and J pickups with individual volume controls
• 3-band active EQ
• Gold plated hardware
• Heavy duty Spector locking bridge
• 24 fret, 3-ply rock maple neck (5 bolts) with rosewood fingerboard

Being a complete techno twonk although I have pics I've not figured out how to add them to this post yet and have tried searching for help on this but can't seem to find the right post (like I said techno twonk).

Edited by ead

[quote name='tomhunt87' post='849921' date='May 27 2010, 11:03 PM']Price?[/quote]

Sorry forgot to add this to the post :) I'd be looking for around £250 given the condition etc.

[quote name='ead' post='849933' date='May 27 2010, 11:15 PM']Sorry forgot to add this to the post :) I'd be looking for around £250 given the condition etc.[/quote]

Bumped for the Bank Holiday weekend

[quote name='stevie' post='852029' date='May 30 2010, 07:22 PM']How heavy is it?[/quote]

Thanks for your interest, it's just under 9lbs by my scales.

[quote name='Anthony Joseph Waczek III' post='852016' date='May 30 2010, 06:56 PM']cant believe your getting rid of it alain! lovely bass[/quote]

I know, I know. But in my defence I would like exactly the same bass with 25% more strings! :)