Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Smash

I bought this bass about a year ago from a fellow basschatter, I need to move this on due to having no space in my room and another bass arriving imminent.

The bass since arriving in my hands has never been played outside my house but has lots of dings which can be seen from the photos, also a crack in the scratchplate.

The original thread from where I bought it from is here if [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=45796&hl=yamaha+attitude"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...yamaha+attitude[/url] hope this is ok with the previous seller.

Looking for [s]£290 [/s] [s]£275[/s] [s]£265[/s] [s]£255[/s] [s]£245[/s] [s]£235[/s] £225 posted but would prefer to ship in a Hiscox case which I can supply for an extra £40 so total posted [s]£330[/s] [s]£315[/s] [s]£305[/s] [s]£295[/s] [s]£285[/s] [s]£275[/s] £265

Payment via Bank Transfer or Paypal if you pay the charges.

Any question please ask.

Edited by Smash

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='846013' date='May 23 2010, 08:57 PM']Does this have scalloped frets?[/quote]
Afraid not, but I wished my other Yamaha Attitude's didn't have them, I never use them and they get in the way.

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='851131' date='May 29 2010, 02:09 PM']Weird how this hasn't sold, it's a pretty bass, a little different from the norm with a great manufacturer.[/quote]
I thought it would sell quickly too :)

I know it has a few knocks etc but it plays amazingly well and you will never have to worry about it getting scuffed at a gig... took me ages to find one before this arrived.

May PX with effects pedals and cash...

[quote name='Dosi Y'Anarchy' post='854063' date='Jun 1 2010, 08:21 PM']I can say first hand that this bass is great, the colour wasnt really for me, but the tone is great, the neck is immensely playable and its a great bass for most styles[/quote]
The neck is the fantastic it even beats my ATT 2 for comfort and is so fast, I had a quick noodle on it last night, albeit from the damage it's a lot of bass for not too much money.

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='862604' date='Jun 9 2010, 08:54 PM']Am fairly sure this is a really good bass. But also damn sure it is incredibly unfashionable. If it had the chunky neck I'd be horribly lowballing you.[/quote]
Oh I was hoping people like these basses, maybe my tastes are different to some.