Why become a member? ×

Hipshot / Graphtec Ghost Midi Bridge + Hexpander

This is the excelent Hipshot Ghost Bridge loaded with Graphtec Pietzo saddles, there is also a Hexpander board and an extra volume knob for the midi output.

This is the best pickup system i have found for bass midi, it outstrips the Roland midi pickup in terms of tracking and latency.. I have tried it with and AXON midi converter and my friend tried it with his VBASS system. in both cases we found it worked better than anything we had tried before..

Both bridge and board are in excellent condition £175 the lot

Edited by tanuki

[quote name='tanuki' post='838227' date='May 15 2010, 04:19 PM']This is the excelent Hipshot Ghost Bridge loaded with Graphtec Pietzo saddles, there is also a Hexpander board and an extra volume knob for the midi output.

This is the best pickup system i have found for bass midi, it outstrips the Roland midi pickup in terms of tracking and latency.. I have tried it with and AXON midi converter and my friend tried it with his VBASS system. in both cases we found it worked better than anything we had tried before..

Both bridge and board are in excellent condition £175 the lot[/quote]

Im interested - what else do I need (apart from a MIDI device) to get this to work?

Jon

Hey, you only need the midi device or a vbass to get this to work,

the board etc are installed in the bass so you just have a GK output directly out of the bass, the extra volume knob is also fitted to the bass so you have control.

I will post pics asap, theres a generic pick of everything here

[url="http://www.graphtech.com/product-520-2/"]http://www.graphtech.com/product-520-2/[/url]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...