Why become a member? ×

FS/FT ISP Bass Vector Pro 115 + Preamp 1000W SOLD

JMT3781

Hey James! I'm sad to see it didn't work out for you! Or are you suffering from a huge bout of G.A.S?! - I'll bump this ad' as James is a top chap!

im gutted too man, not at all your fault though whatsoever, im just stuck in a terrible mess of not being able to find what i need..

[quote name='dood' post='836422' date='May 13 2010, 05:53 PM']Hey James! I'm sad to see it didn't work out for you! Or are you suffering from a huge bout of G.A.S?! - I'll bump this ad' as James is a top chap![/quote]

[quote name='JMT3781' post='836430' date='May 13 2010, 06:03 PM']im gutted too man, not at all your fault though whatsoever, im just stuck in a terrible mess of not being able to find what i need..[/quote]

Ah James! - I hope that is takes a lot less time than the last 5 or so years mine has! lol!

comes with big wheels :)

cheers guys, i must be mad, but cant have it hiding in my wardrobe any more, my dads gonna find it soon!

[quote name='fede162162' post='840228' date='May 17 2010, 09:38 PM']..fabolous innovative rig, if only I could deal with big weighs =(

this is a real bargain[/quote]

[quote name='JMT3781' post='842301' date='May 19 2010, 05:42 PM']Bump for pics of my own making... 650 pounds everybody!! surely its worth it just for Doods seal of approval![/quote]

That's cheaper than a Barefaced Big One AND you get a power amp AND you get a preamp AND you get a cover too!

(The Barefaced uses the same woofer, for those who are interested)