Why become a member? ×

A bunch of quality instrument cables, hand-made!

Well, I found myself with a load of Neutrik switched jacks (the type with little wee switches in them that eliminate the plug/unplug 'thump') from a studio project that never got finished, so I bought myself a load of van Damme cable and spent tonight soldering! So, for your pleasure, I've got four of each of 3m, 5m and 7m jack-to-jack Van Damme cables with Neutrik switched jacks:

3m = £6 delivered
5m = £8 delievered
7m = £10 delivered

Knock a quid off each if you want more than one - total quality cables, you wouldn't get Stagg stuff for these kinda prices!

I've also got what might be 40m of van Damme cable left over if anyone wants to make me an offer for it...this is purely a 'getting rid of stuff' exercise, I'm really not going to be making much money off of 'em!

[quote name='Ian Savage' post='835817' date='May 13 2010, 12:41 AM']Well, I found myself with a load of Neutrik switched jacks (the type with little wee switches in them that eliminate the plug/unplug 'thump') from a studio project that never got finished, so I bought myself a load of van Damme cable and spent tonight soldering! So, for your pleasure, I've got four of each of 3m, 5m and 7m jack-to-jack Van Damme cables with Neutrik switched jacks:

3m = £6 delivered
5m = £8 delievered
7m = £10 delivered

Knock a quid off each if you want more than one - total quality cables, you wouldn't get Stagg stuff for these kinda prices!

I've also got what might be 40m of van Damme cable left over if anyone wants to make me an offer for it...this is purely a 'getting rid of stuff' exercise, I'm really not going to be making much money off of 'em![/quote]

Can I have 3 x 7M please bro?
How do you want paying?
Andy

Andy - PM'd!

[quote name='yorick' post='836308' date='May 13 2010, 04:15 PM']Can i have the other 7m and a 5m.... Cheque ok?[/quote]

I've provisionally sold three of the 7ms to Andy pending the usual, and I've got one on hold for dangerboy pending someone else getting back to me with whether they want the remaining cable or not; but if that falls through you certainly can!

So one way or another that's all the 7ms gone, and two of the 3ms; leaves two 3ms and three or maybe four 5ms.

Amazed how quickly these have been snapped up, hope they don't disappoint anyone! (they won't, but y'know :))

[quote name='kurcatovium' post='836603' date='May 13 2010, 08:56 PM']Did you get my PM?[/quote]

I did - shall price up shipping when I get home, shouldn't be more than a few quid extra though.

Gareth, shall PM you forthwith with payment details; Default, I'm in the process of typing you a PM now! We may now only have a 5m or two left if all monies come through...

Gerry, Gareth, Stephen - monies recieved, cables packaged, shall get them posted to you tomorrow!

There's now three 7ms on hold for Andy, a 5m on hold for Chris, two 5ms on hold for garbev...and if yorik wants the other 3m and 7m that's the lot gone in a day or two! Bloody hell, as long as people are happy with them I should bump up the prices and start doing this for a living :)

[quote name='Ian Savage' post='837604' date='May 14 2010, 08:46 PM']Gerry, Gareth, Stephen - monies recieved, cables packaged, shall get them posted to you tomorrow!

There's now three 7ms on hold for Andy, a 5m on hold for Chris, two 5ms on hold for garbev...and if yorik wants the other 3m and 7m that's the lot gone in a day or two! Bloody hell, as long as people are happy with them I should bump up the prices and start doing this for a living :)[/quote]

what 3m's have u got left?

[quote name='robdowall' post='838070' date='May 15 2010, 12:24 PM']what 3m's have u got left?[/quote]
If you have any 5m left can i order one, failing that how about a 3m ?
ta
Daz

pm sent

Edited by daz

I THINK everything's gone, just waiting for monies from Andy on the three 7ms and someone else on the last 3m - thanks to all for your interest, and sorry to those I've disappointed! I now have a big pile of packages to take to the Post Office tomorrow, hopefully they'll land with everyone Tuesday or Wednesday...

[quote name='Bassmonkey' post='840173' date='May 17 2010, 08:48 PM']Hi Ian, paid earlier today so watch out for the payment (Bank Transfer)
Cheers
Andy (let me know if there are any probs)[/quote]

Cheers Andy - packaged them up just now, shall hopefully catch the post office before it closes tomorrow.

That's official, they're all bought and paid for, hope people like 'em!

Cheers!

[quote name='Ian Savage' post='840180' date='May 17 2010, 08:54 PM']Cheers Andy - packaged them up just now, shall hopefully catch the post office before it closes tomorrow.

That's official, they're all bought and paid for, hope people like 'em!

Cheers![/quote]

Ian,

The two 5m cables came today, they're lovely.

Many thanks again for a bargainous, excellent product.

Two thumbs way up.

Ta!

Stephen

Ian - I have a thread where I'm selling a variety of Neutrik/Van Damme leads (albeit WITHOUT silent jacks).

Seeing as you're all sold out, would you mind if I put in a link here to that thread so that people will find it?

Cheers

Max

[quote name='Max Dread' post='841465' date='May 18 2010, 10:12 PM']Ian - I have a thread where I'm selling a variety of Neutrik/Van Damme leads (albeit WITHOUT silent jacks).

Seeing as you're all sold out, would you mind if I put in a link here to that thread so that people will find it?

Cheers

Max[/quote]

Fine by me Max!