Why become a member? ×

Sei Flamboyant 6 String

Johngh

I've got Kingbass GAS now, and going through a headless phase so, I'm putting my Sei Flamboyant 6er up for sale. Its got Bartolini P4 pups and Aguilar OBB3 3 band preamp, I also think it has 35" scale ( If some can tell me how to measure it correctly I will be happy to do it ! )and has a gig bag.
Its also just been re-fretted by Jon Shuker, and it plays like a dream. It is in mint condition.
I also asked Jon Shuker to put me a pot on the body to make it 3 band EQ instead of 2 band as I could not see the point in having the control for the mid stuck inside the body of the bass !
The bass is mint, and being as Sei have put up their prices , not to mention the year long wait, you can have this one NOW ! As per normal Johngh selling terms ! I will deliver up to a reasonable distance from Derby for free ! I'm not open to trades except for a Status Kingbass. Please PM with offers.

Edited by Johngh

Hi, looks lovely! Does it have a case and/or side LEDs? The pickups look like Barts (?), is the bass active (and if so, what's the circuit - the pot configuration looks pretty unusual)? Is it a 34" or 35" - and does the rear of the body have an overlaid top? 'Questions might be of interest to prospective buyers - I'd love it (especially if it's a 34") but really can't justify.

Edited by lozbass