Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] Yamaha TRB-5II 5-string fretted bass for sale [SOLD pending payment]

pn_day

Yamaha TRB-5II. This is a 35" scale 5-string fretted bass, with 3 band active EQ (bass, mid, treble, volume, blend). 35" scale gives a fuller, tighter low B-string. 24 frets.

Good sound, versatile bass. It is the bolt-on neck variant of the TRB. This is a great 5 string and is in good condition. Come and try it. I bought it off a chap from here a few years ago and have been very happy with it.

Price £350 includes a hard shell case (although the case does have a couple of knocks on the outside of it). Price includes case, but excludes any postage and packing.

Selling to raise funds for a new fretless 5-string bass. Otherwise I wouldn't be getting rid of this instrument.
I will try and get some better photos - the current ones are old and poor quality.

Edited by pn_day

[quote name='pn_day' post='835473' date='May 12 2010, 05:08 PM']Yamaha TRB-5II. This is a 35" scale 5-string fretted bass, with 3 band active EQ (bass, mid, treble, volume, blend). 35" scale gives a fuller, tighter low B-string. 24 frets.

Good sound, versatile bass. It is the bolt-on neck variant of the TRB. This is a great 5 string and is in good condition. Come and try it. I bought it off a chap from here a few years ago and have been very happy with it.

Price £350 includes a hard shell case (although the case does have a couple of knocks on the outside of it). Price includes case, but excludes any postage and packing.

Selling to raise funds for a new fretless 5-string bass. Otherwise I wouldn't be getting rid of this instrument.
I will try and get some better photos - the current ones are old and poor quality.[/quote]

Looks like this bass may have just sold - I've had an offer, and am awaiting payment. Many thanks to the others who have expressed interest.

[quote name='pn_day' post='836662' date='May 13 2010, 09:59 PM']Looks like this bass may have just sold - I've had an offer, and am awaiting payment. Many thanks to the others who have expressed interest.[/quote]

Great news,hope it goes to a good home