Why become a member? ×

I have 2 combos, i don't need 2 combos.. WITHDRAWN

wotnwhy

It's been a really fun year for equipment for me so far and at the moment i find myself with 2 combos in my setup. Unfortunatly i find myself without a mixing desk and an ipod and no more disposable income (as i said, it's been a fun year!) soooo....... :lol:

Eden Metro 2x10 combo:

Got this on sunday.. :rolleyes:
Massively impressed with the Eden sound and a scarily loud combo! part of my 'big rig' which is why i'd rather keep this one...

Tecamp 112:

Had this a while now and absolutely love it! Volume against weight is just astonishing, which is why i'd rather keep this one...

I can't decide which i'd rather keep, so i'll let you guys do it! :)

Eden £750, Tecamp £500. (Negotiable)

For trades i would be looking at; Mixing desk with USB, Ipods at least 80gb and Eden, Tecamp or Orange Terror heads (head trades against the Eden combo only)

*Eden photo taken from grimbeaver's original for sale thread [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=83097&hl=eden"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=83097&hl=eden[/url]

Edited by wotnwhy

I can recommend the Eden Metro. Have been using one for 8 years or so and have had no problems and it has never even come close to being not loud enough for any gigs I have done, including the Hammersmith Odeon/Apollo (or whatever its called now). The price is good so, if in doubt, I woudl say go for it.

Never even heard of Tecamp. :)

[quote name='Bilbo' post='834516' date='May 11 2010, 06:45 PM']I can recommend the Eden Metro. Have been using one for 8 years or so and have had no problems and it has never even come close to being not loud enough for any gigs I have done, including the Hammersmith Odeon/Apollo (or whatever its called now). The price is good so, if in doubt, I woudl say go for it.

Never even heard of Tecamp. :)[/quote]

+1 on the eden metro

............... best combo I`ve ever used and still use!!!

I don't know what your playing situation is but you could use the Eden on loud and quiet gigs but you couldn't use the Tecamp on loud gigs. How much cash do you need? Would £500 cover it?

I would keep both and save up for the other stuff, plus an extension 2x10 cab for the Eden! Not much help I know!!

[quote]I don't know what your playing situation is but you could use the Eden on loud and quiet gigs but you couldn't use the Tecamp on loud gigs. How much cash do you need? Would £500 cover it?[/quote]

Selling the Tecamp will get me a suitable desk and an ipod. I'd have a combo for smaller stuff and the 2x15 to add on the bigger ones. But the hyper portability of the Tecamp would be greatly missed.

Selling the Eden would get the desk and ipod and leave £250 to buy a head for the 2x15.

Or i could sell both, getting me a better quality desk, an micro amp for the 2x15 and giving me an excuse to make a cabinet for a spare schroeder neo driver i have. Thus giving me essentially what i have now, a one hand carry rig and a big rig, but with a nice desk too :)

[quote]I would keep both and save up for the other stuff, plus an extension 2x10 cab for the Eden! Not much help I know!![/quote]

This is what i'd normally do, but i'm about to start renting a more expensive place, nearly all my money is now going in the fuel tank and the need for a desk is to much to wait for.

bump, tecamp looks to be going, but you can still register interest just in case :)

going to try and sell both combos and get a small, cheap head to power the Eden 2x15 to get me by bass rig wise (so will take one of those in trade) and will then be able to get together a recording setup and soundsystem, which at the moment takes priority over a nice bass rig!

Edited by wotnwhy

Funny how quick things can turn around sometimes isn't it?

I now have the money i need so don't need to sell either of the combos, and as i love them both, i'm not going to sell either! :)

Thanks and sorry to all who were interested!

[quote name='wotnwhy' post='846261' date='May 24 2010, 09:37 AM']bump, tecamp looks to be going, but you can still register interest just in case :)

going to try and sell both combos and get a small, cheap head to power the Eden 2x15 to get me by bass rig wise (so will take one of those in trade) and will then be able to get together a recording setup and soundsystem, which at the moment takes priority over a nice bass rig![/quote]

the metro `on top` of the eden 2 X 15 = monster rig!!!!

good luck.

[quote name='jhk' post='847831' date='May 25 2010, 07:33 PM']the metro `on top` of the eden 2 X 15 = monster rig!!!!

good luck.[/quote]

Most deffinitly! Pretty intimidating stuff.

Would love to grab your 2x12 as well, for versatility and to build a f!k off rig of doom :)