Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BBT210s Cabs x2

My second rig, that never gets used is up for sale;

[s]Ashdown Superfly 500 head with original packaging. This much maligned amp works perfectly and really has only been gigged twice, but used at rehearsal a fair number of times. This was bought at full price before they were shafted by Sound Control (this came from SC).[/s] SOLD

2 Yamaha BBT210 2x10" 4 Ohm cabs. One has never left my house and the other was bought here a couple of years ago. Both in tip top condition. There's feet on the bottom of one of the cabs so they're stable when stacked vertically.

As a rig it sounds pretty big and tonally very versatile. Can be used like a traditional 4x10 layout or stacked vertically.

£290 for the pair of Yamaha cabs. Plus shipping.

[attachment=49394:yamaha_rig1.jpg]

[attachment=49395:Yamaha_rig2.jpg]

cheers

D.

[attachment=49394:yamaha_rig1.jpg]

Edited by deksawyer

• 3 weeks later...

I use one of these Yamaha 2x10s and find it excellent, so good luck with the sale.
Just out of interest - if you're running two of these, does that mean that tiny little amp head is coping with a 2Ohm load? Crikey.
M

[quote name='magee' post='863432' date='Jun 10 2010, 04:21 PM']I use one of these Yamaha 2x10s and find it excellent, so good luck with the sale.
Just out of interest - if you're running two of these, does that mean that tiny little amp head is coping with a 2Ohm load? Crikey.
M[/quote]

Nope it's a 2 x 250W into 4 Ohms Amp. So 1 Cab per Amp :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...