Why become a member? ×

FS: Diago Tourman, Hiscox Liteflite.

I've got 2 cases that I don't need anymore, both have been well looked after. I'm based in Bristol and would prefer collection or meet 1/2 way for these cases. I can send them, but we'll have to figure something out there as and when.

Diago Tourman Pedalboard [b]£80[/b] - Excellent condition. This pedal board is surplus to requirements as I've down scaled my pedal addiction. It's seen 3 gigs and numerous band practices. Always well looked after. I think I have some of the original (and unused) velcro for it too. There is a scuff across the front of it but it isn't deep, it's just a light scuff that isn't down to the wood. Hopefully it's visible in the pics below:

You can see the feint scuff across the top of the case here, it runs just over the diago logo (although the logo isn't scuffed). Please excuse the dust! The case will be cleaned and vacuumed inside!

There is a dent in the foam in the top of the case on the left hand side, shown here. It's not deep though and doesn't effect the case.

Hiscox Liteflight Standard Bass Case [b]£40[/b] - Excellent condition again. This case hasn't seen any gig action, just a few band practices. It's been used for storage more than anything else. There are a few light scuffs on the case but they're too small to take pics of. There's a few stickers on the case, I thought I had some sticker remover stuff but I can't find it! I should be able to get rid of them in the next day or two once i buy some more sticker remover. I also have the key for the case to lock one of the latches. Pics below:

Any questions please PM me :)

Thanks,

Ed