Why become a member? ×

Fender-fit Zebrano fretless neck

Just finished a couple of projects, and rather than do my usual of hanging onto the spare bits for years and years I'll see if anyone wants.

First off; Hipshot Rickenbacker 4000-series fit upgrade bridge. Came with the 4003 fretless I had off Beedster in a trade, which is now wearing the original Ric unit. Like new, chrome is flawless. It's the solid brass unit, not the alu, and is probably the beefiest bridge I've ever seen! Each course fully adjustable, unlike the original.
Cheapest I can see these are £105 plus shipping from Bassdirect, Allparts list them at £162 plus shipping. £70 posted?

[size=3]*SOLD PENDING*[/size]

Edited by Shaggy

Aftermarket Rick 4001 pickguard in pearlescent white; excellent nick with no scratches on front, tiny cutout made in the bridge tone pot hole to take the VT circuit pot. I'm 90% sure that this is for the post-1975 4001 models (slighter wider neck - p/up gap than earlier models), if somewone buys it on that basis and it doesn't fit I'll take it back.
£20 posted

Edited by Shaggy

GAC solid Zebrano fretless Fender-fit neck (J or P); santos rosewood fingerboard virtually unmarked, and walnut skunk-stripe. GAC are an Italian custom-parts manufacturer. Really beautiful neck, a Fender "B" profile I'd say. Note that the heel has been drilled to take a plate (which I'll include, with screws), that is smaller than a standard Fender 4-bolt one but fitting a standard one would be no problem as the holes would be well away from the current ones. Decent generic chrome tuners and string tree included.
No idea how to price this, but I'm already tempted to base another build project on it. A standard boring unloaded Mitey Mite one would be £70 on ebay, so how about the same?

DiMarzio P pickup in black. These have always been one of my very favourite passive P p/ups - lovely plummy, clear and articulate tone - but as it's in a vintage-type bass the adjustable poles look wrong. As you can see from the pic, it's still in the bass at the moment, and working fine! Cheapest I can see these on-line are £62.99 plus P&P - how about £35 posted?

Edited by Shaggy

[quote name='Shaggy' post='831505' date='May 8 2010, 03:22 PM']Just finished a couple of projects, and rather than do my usual of hanging onto the spare bits for years and years I'll see if anyone wants.

First off; Hipshot Rickenbacker 4000-series fit upgrade bridge. Came with the 4003 fretless I had off Beedster in a trade, which is now wearing the original Ric unit. Like new, chrome is flawless. It's the solid brass unit, not the alu, and is probably the beefiest bridge I've ever seen! Each course fully adjustable, unlike the original.
Cheapest I can see these are £105 plus shipping from Bassdirect, Allparts list them at £162 plus shipping. £70 posted?[/quote]
That's a great price for one o' these - if it was black & ally I'd be all over it! :)

Jon.