Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Compact £300***SOLD**

I breaks my heart to do this but Mrs Martin is GASing for a new dining room table and my normal "but we can't afford it" response has been discredited somewhat after a couple of bass related impulse buys in the last week.

Unless you're a hermit living in a cave then you should know all about these. It's the best single cab I've ever used. It's one of the first production runs so weighs in at a hernia inducing 31lbs.

It's in excellent nick, there's a couple of chips out of the finish but nothing major. I'd rather not post but can meet halfway within reason. Any problems and I'll give a full refund

Edited by AndyMartin

[quote name='AndyMartin' post='831221' date='May 8 2010, 09:08 AM']It breaks my heart to do this but Mrs Martin is GASing for a new dining room table... It's the best single cab I've ever used...[/quote]

oh dear, Andy... :)

[quote name='Dubs' post='831549' date='May 8 2010, 04:12 PM']oh dear, Andy... :)[/quote]

I can't really complain. One in, one out is my normal policy. I don't like a lot of gear around the house and I felt like a change anyway