Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!SADOWSKY NYC absolutely mint!!!!

soggs

Feeler anyone interested, its beautiful, built 2008, absolutely Immaculate, never been gigged
has chambered body, its the lightest bass i think i've ever played, 7.65lbs (3.47kg),
its Spalted Maple on Swamp Ash with a Birdseye Maple Fretboard, nordstrand Big Singles,
Vintage Tone Control, Maple neck, signed and dated by the man himself back of headstock,
I bought it last year, but have taken delivery of my GB rumour bass, and sadly due to finances
i am having to sell this too, it really is a cracking bass and has everything on it that sadowsky
supply, i priced it up with sadowsky to find out what cost new and they came back with $4650
at the time exchange rate came out around £3250 + import duty + postage, I paid £2200 for
it last year, would like fairly close to this, the chap i bought it from was giging in pubs and clubs
and could'nt bear the thought of it being damaged, if you saw it you'd understand, you probably
saw my shuker on here too, i've had to do this for finance and to make way for my rumour,
unfortunately like a lot of people i can't afford to have 30 basses in my arsenal, never mind eh!!!
oh I had it set up by a great luthier, now its spot on, if you look on sold basses on sadowsky site
its #5091, i have more photo's if want, oh comes with sadowsky case!

Edited by soggs

[quote name='soggs' post='828344' date='May 5 2010, 12:37 PM']... the chap i bought it from was giging in pubs and clubs and could'nt bear the thought of it being damaged, if you saw it you'd understand.[/quote]

Tis true... I am that gigger! :rolleyes:

I 'loved' this bass and if it weren't for the fact I'm juggling the present basses that I have, then I'd be scratting about to try and get this back.

Excellent bass. :)

There's something about spalted maple that is just sooooooooooo outstandingly gorgeous and this is a particularly beautiful example. If only I could afford to buy it, I think I'd be tempted to hang it on a wall as a piece of art!

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='828706' date='May 5 2010, 05:26 PM']Tis true... I am that gigger! :rolleyes:

I 'loved' this bass and if it weren't for the fact I'm juggling the present basses that I have, then I'd be scratting about to try and get this back.

Excellent bass. :)[/quote]
hey how are you, i'm gutted having to do this, its been great owning this bass, i shall miss i dearly

[quote name='Rumble' post='828772' date='May 5 2010, 06:30 PM']There's something about spalted maple that is just sooooooooooo outstandingly gorgeous and this is a particularly beautiful example. If only I could afford to buy it, I think I'd be tempted to hang it on a wall as a piece of art![/quote]
yep you could just look at it all day

• 3 months later...