Why become a member? ×

FS: Brand New MARKBASS CMD 121H + Custom Cover**SOLD SOLD**

[attachment=50839:P1010121.JPG][attachment=50840:P1010122.JPG][attachment=50841:P1010124.JPG][attach
ment=50842:P1010127.JPG][attachment=48893:markbass...1879_656.jpg]
Just bought this Combo last week from Guitarsampsdrums.com.
Was gonna get a refund, bhut thought I'd see if there were any takers on here first.
It's a week old as mentioned, it's just not for me, gonna try an Orange Terror Bass instead.
This Combo is great though, very tight and punchy, as light as a feather, one hand carry, and also comes with a Custom Cover from Ampcoversonline which was touching £50.

[size=5]The Combo cost £900 inc post, but am willing to take a hit on this, £775 NEED A QUICK SALE TO FUND A NEW CAB, SO GRAB AN ABSOLUTE BARGAIN.[/size]

Obviously everythings comes with it, the Warranty has been applied for but can be transferred ok, it's boxed and ready to go.

[size=5]WILL INCLUDE POSTAGE TO ANYWHERE IN THE U.K. IN THE PRICE.[/size]

Here's the link to the website for those that don't know much about Markbass [which I guess is very few!]

[url="http://www.markbass.it/products.php?lingua=en&cat=3&vedi=40"]http://www.markbass.it/products.php?lingua...t=3&vedi=40[/url]

Edited by The GroovyPlucker

Bought a DJ5 from Mark and just want to say he is an excellent seller and great guy all round. Don't hesitate to do business with him!

Thanks again Mark...Still loving the bass.

Cheers, have a bump!

James

[quote name='Higgie' post='831332' date='May 8 2010, 11:58 AM']Bought a DJ5 from Mark and just want to say he is an excellent seller and great guy all round. Don't hesitate to do business with him!

Thanks again Mark...Still loving the bass.

Cheers, have a bump!

James[/quote]

Thanks for the testimoney Higgie, how you getting on with the DJ5, any videos up on your site yet, would like to see it in action, Thanks again,

Mark

[quote name='The GroovyPlucker' post='831343' date='May 8 2010, 12:16 PM']Thanks for the testimoney Higgie, how you getting on with the DJ5, any videos up on your site yet, would like to see it in action, Thanks again,

Mark[/quote]

Hi Mark

Whacked the strings on that you included with the Bass tonight in time for my gig - She absolutely sings! No vids as of yet, but I'll be sure to try and record something in the next few days :)