Why become a member? ×

ampeg svt 4 - SOLD

galore

Up for sale is my svt 4-pro. It's a great amp, however, there are some other amps on sight I'd like to get, so this one is for sale. It's 2 years old, bought new. It was made before ampeg moved production to Vietnam (if someone finds that interesting). It's flawless and it does its job perfectly - it was never repaired because I have had no problems with it. It comes in original package, along with proper cables and manuals. I'm asking £730, but add about £50 to £70 maximum (although it's probably less) for shipping to UK as I'm from Slovenia. If someone's interested, feel free to ask whatever you want to know. I don't intend to lower the price because this amp is almost new.

[attachment=3579:P1010224.JPG]

Edited by galore

[quote name='galore' post='89453' date='Nov 16 2007, 03:20 PM']Up for sale is my svt 4-pro. It's a great amp, however, there are some other amps on sight I'd like to get, so this one is for sale. It's 2 years old, bought new. It was made before ampeg moved production to Vietnam (if someone finds that interesting). It's flawless and it does its job perfectly - it was never repaired because I have had no problems with it. It comes in original package, along with proper cables and manuals. I'm asking £730, but add about £50 to £70 maximum (although it's probably less) for shipping to UK as I'm from Slovenia. If someone's interested, feel free to ask whatever you want to know. I don't intend to lower the price because this amp is almost new.

[attachment=3579:P1010224.JPG][/quote]
bassballs is after one of these..

[quote name='galore' post='94728' date='Nov 26 2007, 07:56 PM']Yes it will. It was made for EU standards (current in Slovenia is 240V, 50/60Hz) and I have had [b]no[/b] problems with it so far. I guess that unless you drastically change or twist your current everything will be fine; 240V, 50Hz is OK.[/quote]

I concurr.. My SVP says 230V on the back, and it is a UK version.

• 3 weeks later...