Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky NYC Ultra Vintage PJ

Legion

[quote name='Legion' post='874011' date='Jun 22 2010, 12:10 AM']Never say never, we all like a change sometimes :)[/quote]

Hey, if you ever feel like letting that UV PJ4 go, PM or email me first. MY PJ wouldn't mind a sibling on her side. :rolleyes:

(Or if you ever consider the possibility of swaping for a NYC UV J4) :lol:

[quote name='Musicman20' post='874019' date='Jun 21 2010, 11:18 PM']Let me know on that TF Fretless by the way...should you ever want to sell it.[/quote]
Will do, an imminent house move might force my hand soon as I'm now looking at another 25 year mortgage sentence!

[quote name='Fran Diaz' post='874628' date='Jun 22 2010, 05:43 PM']Hey, if you ever feel like letting that UV PJ4 go, PM or email me first. MY PJ wouldn't mind a sibling on her side. :)

(Or if you ever consider the possibility of swaping for a NYC UV J4) :lol:[/quote]
Never say never :rolleyes:

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='874838' date='Jun 22 2010, 09:03 PM']I keep looking at this...........[/quote]
Andy, maybe I better get some more photos up for your benefit then! If you come to the Music Day at Christchurch Park you can see it in the flesh (at a distance admittedly)

• 3 weeks later...

Another update required. Few gigs under my belt with this and I am really coming around to it, once you are live and loud it sounds amazing. Everytime I pick it up I giggle a little at how light and well balanced it is, and now I've sanded the neck properly as advised by Roger (320 grit stearated paper) its even better than the neck on my Pino. I'm totally sold on it :)

Now, if only I could play it as well as it deserves...
[attachment=54212:DSmusicday.jpg]

[quote name='Legion' post='894651' date='Jul 14 2010, 02:01 PM']Another update required. Few gigs under my belt with this and I am really coming around to it, once you are live and loud it sounds amazing. Everytime I pick it up I giggle a little at how light and well balanced it is, and now I've sanded the neck properly as advised by Roger (320 grit stearated paper) its even better than the neck on my Pino. I'm totally sold on it :)

Now, if only I could play it as well as it deserves...
[attachment=54212:DSmusicday.jpg][/quote]

glad to see it makes you as happy as mine does to me. :rolleyes:

No doubt these are two very special Sadowskys.

rock on bro!