Why become a member? ×

my current rig (amp and basses)

dr1

just made some nice photos,wanted to share...

Those are mine 2 lovelies,Blade B4 series (old Blade series,the ones which has been played by Paul Jackson,see on youtube PaulJackson and Mike Clark jamming. Yolanda Charles are also known for being a Blade B4 longtime player) a great jazz bass styled bass, swamp ash/ebony fingb.custom Levinson pick ups and electronics. A boutique bass for sure, construction,playability and materials are AAA class! next to it my Fender P bass, 1983.very special instrument. Infact,that's a BEST bass I ever touched in my life. and above - a very highness of Master JJ!!!

The CONTOURS of that body!!!! (di Marzio pick up. LOUD and FAT!!!)

La Bella flats,Jamerson set.

my TC electronic classic 450 head and RS212 cab. a great rig, very light and small,yet loud and with tons of character and fatness.

Edited by dr1

hello mates! thanx for the comments... as for JJ flats - they are fat and all, I had to adjust neck 3 times in that month when I installed them,but everything is OK since then. The trouble is - they can last forever,and I got a bit bored haha!!! a great strings!
and yes, I like the jazz and P set up,always did,always will (I guess!!!)
as for the 212 cab, it works great. I am 15' guy but TC doesnt produce those so I took next in line hah!!!!

Edited by dr1