Why become a member? ×

Ampeg B2RE

Stag

For sale, rather reluctantly, is my fantastic Ampeg B2RE amplifier! These amps are absolutely superb - 450 watts of pure power into a 4 ohm cabinet. Ampeg stuff as we all know is built like military hardware, its legendarily tough and this is no exception. Its also protected by a Gator 2U rack case, the best in the business - lockable as well, all the latches work perfectly. I like to look after my kit :) . For the amp and the case at gak.co.uk = Amp is £521, case is £74 - so grab yourself a deal! Im only selling because ive just about to acquire an SVT Pro, and I dont need two heads. The amp even comes with the warranty tag still attached and the original manual, so you'll be buying an amp which still has 4 years warranty left on it at least! The only issue is that I removed the rubber feet to get it in the flight case, which I have since lost, but I imagine you will want to keep this racked anyway so it doesnt get any unsightly knocks to it - its been racked since day one of purchase so doesnt have a single scratch on it.

Im looking for £350 for the lot, given its condition, the warranty, and the current price for both amp and rack I think thats a fair price. Im also in no rush to sell it... so not really wanting any offers ta, although any interesting pre-amp or bass trades will of course be entertained!

More than welcome to come round and give it a whack through my SVT cab, or bring your own cabs - drop me a PM if interested :rolleyes:

[attachment=48314:DSC01102.JPG]
[attachment=48315:DSC01106.JPG]
[attachment=48316:DSC01104.JPG]
[attachment=48317:DSC01105.JPG]

Edited by Stag

I have experienced this lovely amp sitting atop Stag's SVT610 - and it sounds like a monster! - Steve is a top bloke and this head is indeed spotless. as new I think!